Today, we'd like to introduce you to a new online presentation tool, called Prezi. I used Prezi for the presentation on Digital Citizenship last week. Eventually, Prezi will be one of the options for a Digital Citzenship project.
Prezi is completely amazing. We'll start by sharing with a few examples from the Prezi website:
The magical theory of relativity on Prezi
Let's get started by watching this tutorial:
We would like you to try to create your own Prezi today...
First sign up for a free Prezi account using your school Email.
We'd like you to each try to create a Prezi about the school network rules, which follow:
When you are finished, please share your Prezi with Ms. Sileo and I.
Let's get started by watching this tutorial:
We would like you to try to create your own Prezi today...
First sign up for a free Prezi account using your school Email.
We'd like you to each try to create a Prezi about the school network rules, which follow:
When you are finished, please share your Prezi with Ms. Sileo and I.

No comments:
Post a Comment